API Miner is a set of REST APIs for using the blockchain. Some of its features include:
- Create and manage blockchain wallets.
- Create and manage separate users from your own system.
- Deploy standard smart contracts like Blockwell Prime or basic ERC-20 tokens.
- Interact with any smart contract on the blockchain using a simple API.
- Send arbitrary transactions on the blockchain.
Currently API Miner is focused on Ethereum-compatible blockchains.
# Rate Limiting
All users are limited to 10 requests per second and 3600 requests per hour.
Contact us if you need higher limits.